The Australia Awards–Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships are the Australian Government’s competitive, merit-based scholarships and fellowships providing opportunities for Australians to undertake study, research or professional development overseas and for overseas citizens to do the same in Australia.
The Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships build Australia’s reputation for excellence in the provision of education and research, support the internationalisation of the Australian higher education and research sectors and offer high-achieving Australians opportunities to increase their knowledge and expertise in their field.
The Australia Awards–Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships program aims to:
- Develop on-going educational, research and professional linkages between individuals, organisations and countries,
- Provide opportunities for high achieving individuals from Australia and overseas to increase their skills and enhance their global awareness,
- Contribute to Australia's position as a high quality education and training provider, and a leader in research and innovation, and
- Increase the productivity of Australians through an international study, research or professional development experience.
International applicants must apply for and be offered a program or candidature at UniSA before they can apply for an Endeavour Award. Please visit the Endeavour Awards site for more information including eligibility, key dates and the application process or contact email@example.com.
In order to provide Endeavour Scholarship recipients with better study experience, UniSA has agreed to waive the difference in tuition fee between the advised amount and the maximum amount Endeavour Scholarship contributes. It means that there will be no out of pocket tuition fees expenses for Endeavour recipients undertaking Masters by Coursework, Masters by Research and PhD program at UniSA.
Please inform the UniSA Australia Awards Team once you have secured an Endeavour Scholarship so that the team can work on waiving your gap tuition fee.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College