PakistanShoaib Gill, Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Management (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
What are the benefits of UniSA and their teaching staff?
Shoaib has realised the benefits of taking up opportunities at UniSA. In the second year of his double degree Shoaib became a Business Career Mentor to help new students to settle in.
“Being a Business Mentor added an extra dimension to my student experience, building my social and professional network”.
Shoaib also undertook a final-year ‘industry project’, where he analysed the dispatch and receiving functions of a local Adelaide manufacturer.
“This project helped me to understand how logistics function on a day-to-day basis and the interdependency between organisational functions. Some of my recommendations even led the business to transition to a new supplier. The Business School has helped me to realise my true potential. My experience has been second to none.”
What are your impressions of Adelaide?
“I ended up in Adelaide by sheer chance and fell in love with it instantly. Adelaide is a calm, serene city with the infrastructure and facilities that parallel major cities of the world, yet it is free from the hassles that big cities have. It is convenient, accessible and easy to move around in. It is the perfect city for students. My love affair with Adelaide is in its fifth year and I won’t trade it for the world. Adelaide is home.”Enquire Online
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College