Kay Khine Myo Min
MyanmarKay Khine Myo Min, Bachelor of Medical Sciences (IBMS)
Why did you choose to study at the University of South Australia (UniSA)?
“I chose UniSA because it has one of the best allied health programs in Australia, and great honours and PhD projects that I can pursue in my perspective field. I’m also a recipient of the International Undergraduate Scholarship offered by the University, which is a great privilege.”
What are the benefits of UniSA and their teaching staff?
“I study at City East campus; which is the main campus for the health sciences faculty, and it’s fantastic since it is in the Central Business District and in proximity to all the essential places such as shopping malls, banks, and restaurants.”
What are your impressions of Adelaide?
“I chose Adelaide because it’s a great city for me to live in – quiet, safe, affordable, and has amazing scenery.
I live at a residential college. As a young international student in a new country and culture, it’s a great way to learn about the customs of Australia, a great place to make friends, ease the feeling of being homesick, and just have a new experience.”
What is your advice to others?
“I’d recommend them to go for it – it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to have a learning experience overseas, and Adelaide is a great place to be. UniSA will be able to offer that experience - as it had done for me.”Enquire Online
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College