Md Mushfiqur Rahman
BangladeshMd Mushfiqur Rahman, Bachelor of Engineering (Civil and Project Management) (LBMI)
Md Mushfiqur Rahman completed his Diploma in Science and Engineering at UTS:Insearch in Sydney and with assistance from IDP Australia is now studying for his Bachelor of Engineering (Civil and Project Management) at the University of South Australia (UniSA).
Mushfiqur desires to be a Civil Engineer and is planning to major in either Structural Engineering or Project Management. He has found the facilities and staff at UniSA to be highly suitable in helping him achieve his goals.
In the future Mushfiqur would like to complete his Masters while working and gaining experience as a beginner engineer. His time in South Australia has created many positive impressions.
Why did you choose to study at the University of South Australia (UniSA)?
“UniSA accepted my Diploma from Sydney and also gave me a few first year course credits. I think UniSA is one of the best universities for studying engineering in South Australia.”
What are the benefits of UniSA and their teaching staff?
“Mawson Lakes campus has a very good environment for engineering students to study in. I love the library and the computer pools, and the lecturers and tutors are very helpful – whenever they are free, they offer assistance.”
“For any students thinking about studying at UniSA – they should go for it. I think UniSA is one of the best places to study at.”
What are your impressions of Adelaide?
“Adelaide is a very beautiful and small city, and I think it is a perfect place to study. I came from Sydney, but I like Adelaide more. It wasn’t a problem for me to settle in, even though I came here by myself.”
What is your advice to others?
“For any students thinking about studying at UniSA – they should go for it. I think UniSA is one of the best places to study at.”Enquire Online
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College