How to Apply & Registration Renewals
How to Apply
Applications for the UniSA Elite Athlete & Performing Artist Program are open all year, however we encourage you to submit your application either before or early after commencing your chosen program of study to allow us to provide you with support and guidance throughout the academic year. New students can apply as soon as they have a Student Number.
If you have any questions about the EAPP you are welcome to get in touch with us at any time by contacting us at askCampusCentral@unisa.edu.au
Lodging your Application
To apply, please complete the Application for Elite Athletes and Elite Performers Program (Online Form).
Please ensure that you provide the following documentation in support of your application:
- a letter of support from your relevant sporting or performing institution or association that verifies your level of elite participation over the past 12 months and confirms your ongoing commitments. This letter must be provided on official letterhead.
- your current training and expected competition schedule for the upcoming year (if possible)
Your application will be reviewed by the Director of Student & Academic Services and you will be notified of the outcome of your application via email.
Registrations are granted for a period of 12 months. It is your responsibility to apply for the program again in the following year should you wish to continue your registration (see 'Renewing your Registration' below).
Renewing your Registration
Your registration will be granted for a 12 month time period. If you would like to continue with the EAPP, you will need to lodge a new application form and updated supporting documentation to re-apply for the following year/s of your study.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College