University Student Travel
Registration with International SOS is a mandatory requirement for all students and you will be required to complete a Business Travel Request (BTR) for all UniSA related travel to automatically be registered for ISOS.
The University has partnered with International SOS to offer our staff and students medical, safety and security advice, referrals, emotional support, routine and emergency assistance when travelling or living abroad.
International SOS can be contacted from anywhere in the world (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Call or go online: +61 2 9372 2468 (you can contact the local operator and request a reverse-charge call).
University member number: 12AYCA773040, or download the Assistance App:
Download the Assistance App
- Scan the QR code below and select your mobile.
- Select 'Yes' when you run the app to make it a trusted application.
- Enter our membership number: 12AYCA773040 and creat your traveller profile.
The mobile app provides immediate access to the assistance centre where medical, security or logistical experts are on hand to provide routine advise or support in an emergency. You will find up-to-date advice and real-time alerts for the locations you are travelling to.
All travel booked through the University's Travel Management Company will automatically be known to International SOS. For all other University-related international travel (e.g. when arranged by third party) all staff and students are required to forward their confirmation emails or PDF itineraries to ISOS via UniSATravel@itinerary.internationalsos.com from the staff members or students email address to ensure that International SOS and the University can provide support and assistance in the event of an emergency. If you are forwarding your itinerary, please note: to use this feature, it is necessary to first create a MyTrips profile using a University staff or student email address.
- Quick Guide - PDF of containing additional details on services provided by ISOS.
- UserGuide - MyTrip user instructions.
- Video - 4 minute video that provides an overview of the services provided by ISOS.
- Emergency Numbers Cards - can be ordered by emailing the University Travel Team - email@example.com.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College