Short term exchange selection criteria
You must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0 or above, and have no more than 9 failed units in the program in which you are currently enrolled. Approval from your Program Director that a minimum of 4.5 units credit toward your current program will also need to be provided. Students must be undertaking their short term program outside of Australia and outside of their country of citizenship.
At point of application, you must have completed and passed at least 18 units of your current coursework program at UniSA.
At point of application, you must have completed and passed at least 9 units of your current coursework program at UniSA.
We recommend that international students wishing to study overseas through the University of South Australia arrange a meeting with the Study Overseas team to discuss their options, especially as costs can be greater than for domestic students.
- International students studying a University of South Australia program can apply to go on exchange and apply for the travel grant.
- The selection criteria apply to international students.
- International students may be required to take a TOEFL / IELTS test at their own expense to apply to some partner universities.
- It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that taking overseas studies will not adversely affect their visa/future work and study prospects.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College