Environment & Resources
Our natural and built environments are under pressure from forces like climate change through to changing consumer food preferences. I4C’s researchers are tackling a range of problems from energy supply reliability, to housing affordability, to consumer preferences for beef products.
Energy supply reliability and the diversity of consumer opinions about what energy sources Australia should be investing in for the future are important questions for Australia’s future.
Housing affordability continues to be a concern for policy makers and individuals across Australia, but particular in the capital cities.
Consumers are demanding more information from food producers about food safety, sourcing and sustainability. How should producers respond to these consumer demands?
Prof Baddeley is one of our experts in behavioural economics. Learn more about her work here.
Prof Swait is one of our experts in Environment. Learn more about his work here.
See more about the research techniques we use to deliver key insights for partners.
Ask a question
Get in touch with the Institute for Choice.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College