Consumer Insights and Strategy
People are complex, with dynamic goals, needs and preferences, and research to inform consumer strategies and policies must be able to captures these intricacies. We have applied choice research to tackle challenges, from consumer co-design of products and services, through to pricing, through to market share growth.
We use a combination of choice modelling, behavioural economics and the Vennli strategic growth platform, to understand what drives consumers across a range of categories, including: education, FMCGs, agricultural products and emerging technologies.
Prof Swait is one of our experts. Learn more about his work here.
Prof Baddeley is one of our experts. Learn more about her work here.
See more about our team of researchers.
Ask a question
Get in touch with the Institute for Choice.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College