Consumer Insights and Strategy
People are complex, with dynamic goals, needs and preferences, and research to inform consumer strategies and policies must be able to captures these intricacies. We have applied choice research to tackle challenges, from consumer co-design of products and services, through to pricing, through to market share growth.
We use a combination of choice modelling, behavioural economics and the Vennli strategic growth platform, to understand what drives consumers across a range of categories, including: education, FMCGs, agricultural products and emerging technologies.
Prof Swait is one of our experts. Learn more about his work here.
Prof Baddeley is one of our experts. Learn more about her work here.
See more about our team of researchers.
Ask a question
Get in touch with the Institute for Choice.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College