Jordan Louviere Fellowship in Choice Modelling (Level CSRF/DARP)
Sydney Location, Level CSRF/DARP, 1.0 FTE, 3 year fixed term contract
The Institute for Choice, located in Sydney, Australia, is a world-leading research facility that focuses on understanding and modelling human decision-making and choice behaviour. The Jordan Louviere Fellow will develop, engage and lead high quality research projects in the area of choice modelling. You will make independent and original research contributions of both a theoretical and empirical nature in the area of discrete choice modelling, with an expected significant impact in your area of specialisation. You will also be acknowledged at an international level as being influential in expanding the knowledge of your relevant discipline. Your expertise in choice modelling will apply to transport, energy, utility/networks, environment/resources or labour.
You will have a quantitative PhD in applied economics, econometrics, or other relevant field (appointment as Senior Research Fellow), or a doctorate in an area of applied economics together with research experience preferentially aligned with Australian research priorities (appointment as Associate Research Professor). The level of appointment will depend on the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. Further information regarding the position can be found here: Jordan Louviere Fellowship in Choice Modelling (Level CSRF/DARP)
If you experience any difficulty lodging your application please visit our FAQs. For further support contact the Recruitment Hub on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been identified.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College