This conference intends to explore and showcase how research evidence is being translated into practice within allied health from perspectives of: healthcare users, practitioners, administrators, and policy makers. Important themes being explored within this conference include:
Allied health evidence into practice globally
- Updates in putting allied health research into practice
- Challenges and strategies to address the barriers in putting allied health evidence into practice
- Experiences and examples of evidence into allied health practice
- Examples of putting evidence into practice in allied health
- Problem identification in the health care setting
- Implementation of strategies to improve health care delivery and outcomes
- Evaluation of the strategies- lessons learned
Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPGs) as vehicle for putting evidence into practice
- The role of CPGs in putting evidence into practice
- The different CPG methods
- Experiences in doing CPG work
- Developing CPGs
- Implementing CPGs
- Evaluating CPGs
Quality of life and health economics in allied health
- The effectiveness of allied health care delivery on improving patient quality of life and/wellbeing,
- Short term and long term impact of allied health interventions on the healthcare budget,
- Sustainability of patient quality of life and/wellbeing through allied health intervention,
- Economic evaluation of allied health interventions.
- Evaluation of allied health care interventions in inpatient, outpatient settings and community dwelling.
- Impact of allied health approach on patient quality of life and or wellbeing in a multidisciplinary setting.
- Integration allied health services in the healthcare system
- Use of financial incentives/behavioural economics to improve access and retention of allied health services
If you have any questions about these topics, please contact us.