Learn more about the employment opportunities within the Phenomics and Bioinformatics Research Centre.
Internally funded positions
There are currently no internally funded positions available.
Externally funded positions
External sources of funding for postdoctoral positions at the Centre are available for both Australian and international applicants. They include the Australian Research Council (ARC), the European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO), the Fulbright Scholar Program, the Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP), and the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC).
Applicants interested in conducting postdoctoral research in the Centre through external funding should e-mail a cover letter and curriculum vitae to Professor Stan Miklavcic. The cover letter should include research interests and goals, career goals, and funding plans.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College