Preparing a Research Proposal Workshop
The International Centre for Allied Health Evidence (iCAHE) in partnership with the Allied and Scientific Health Office (ASHO) will be running 2 workshops (2-hours each) on Preparing a Proposal for the Allied Health Research or Quality Improvement Project Seed Funding.
First workshop: Turning your ideas into a research project
- Formulating the question/s
- Turning the research questions into study designs
- Organising the methods of the study
- Determining the correct data analysis method
Second workshop: Writing your research proposal
- Writing the research proposal
- Using reporting standards
- Ethical considerations
*Participants should bring their laptops for the second workshop.
Workshop is limited to a maximum of 30 participants. For more information or if you have trouble registering below, please email iCAHE@unisa.edu.au.