Davis, S., Milanese, S., Grimmer, K., & Furnell, A. (2017). Benefits from the inclusion of users and application of a systems-approach during the methodology development for ergonomic assessments of soldier protective equipment. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 20, S138.
Debenedictis, T., Furnell, A., Milanese, S., Billing, D. C., Tomkinson, G., & Thewlis, D. (2017). The shared motorised military land transit experiences of Australian Defence Force infantry personnel. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 20, S111-S112.
Debenedictis, T., Milanese, S., Billing, D. C., Furnell, A., Tomkinson, G., Fraysse, F., & Thewlis, D. (2017). Mechanical whole-body vibration during military vehicle transit and lower limb explosive power. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 20, S167.
Dizon J, Grimmer K, Louw Q, Machingaidze S, Parker H, Pillen H (2017). Barriers and enablers for the development and implementation of allied health clinical practice guidelines in South African primary health care settings: a qualitative study. Health Research Policy and Systems. vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 79.
Grimmer, K., Milanese, S., & Dizon, J. (2017). Successful publishing: The use of reporting guidelines. Physiotherapy Research International, vol. 22, no. 4, e1696.
Grimmer, K., Morris, J., Kim, S., Milanese, S., & Fletcher, W. (2017). Physiotherapy practice: opportunities for international collaboration on workforce reforms, policy and research. Physiotherapy Research International, vol. 22, no. 3.
Jacobs, J. Boshoff, K . Stanley, R. Stewart, H. & Wiles, L. (2017). Inter-professional collaboration within teams comprised of health and other professionals: a systematic review of measurement tools and their psychometric properties. Internet Journal of Allied Health Sciences and Practice, 15(2), 1-12.
Louw Q, Dizon J, Grimmer K, McCaul M, Kredo T, Young T (2017). Building capacity for clinical practice guideline development and implementation. South African Medical Journal. vol 107, no. 9, pp. 745-746.
Reznik, J. E., Biros, E., Sacher, Y., Kibrik, O., Milanese, S., Gordon, S., & Galea, M. P. (2017). A preliminary investigation on the effect of extracorporeal shock wave therapy as a treatment for neurogenic heterotopic ossification following traumatic brain injury. Part I: Effects on pain, Brain Injury, 31:4, 526-532, DOI: 10.1080/02699052.2017.1283059.
Reznik, J. E., Biros, E., Sacher, Y., Kibrik, O., Milanese, S., Gordon, S., & Galea, M. P. (2017). A preliminary investigation on the effect of extracorporeal shock wave therapy as a treatment for neurogenic heterotopic ossification following traumatic brain injury. Part II: Effects on function. Brain Injury, 31:4, 533-541, DOI: 10.1080/02699052.2017.1283060.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College