ITEE Student Connect
The Division of Information Technology, Engineering and the Environment (ITEE) invites you to join Student Connect, a representative council that will provide you with the opportunity to help build a voice in decisions that affect students in the Division at the Mawson Lakes and City East Campuses.
Why be a Student Connect representative?
- Include your voice in decisions within the Division of ITEE
- Practice and improve your leadership and communication skills
- Access to professional development opportunities
What does it involve?
- Student Connect representatives will have the opportunity to make suggestions to improve the student experience and these suggestions will be forwarded to the Division Executive group
- Student Connect representatives will provide feedback and ideas related to key campus initiatives
- Student Connect representatives will collect feedback from current ITEE students and then report it back at the Student Connect meetings
- The Student Connect group will meet 4 times per academic year
- The next meeting will occur in 2020
Who can apply?
Any current ITEE student who wants to help students have a voice in important decisions and improve their leadership skills. We are looking to have at least one representative from each undergraduate and postgraduate program.
How do you apply?
Email your Name, Program and current year of study to email@example.com.
Don’t have the time to be involved, but still want to add your voice to the conversation? You can speak to a Student Connect representative on your campus or in your program. To contact the Student Connect Project Officer email firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College