Clubs and Associations
MERC (Mechatronics Engineering and Robotics Club
The Mechatronic Engineering and Robotics Club (MERC) was formed to foster the creative potential of Engineering students by providing the resources that will allow them to design and build their own projects as well as projects presented to the club through UniSA and Industry. MERC provides a venue for students to interact and share ideas increasing their university social, extra-curricular experience.
In 2014, MERC members competed in the National Instruments Autonomous Robotics Competition in Sydney and placed in the top eight participating Universities in the quarter final round.
ASO (Aviation Student Organisation)
ASO is a student-run organisation which assists School of Engineering Aviation Academy students in gaining industry experience. The Organisation arranges site visits and networking and social opportunities with Industry personnel.
The vision of ASO is to bridge the gap between the University Aviation program and the international Aviation Industry by fostering relationships and developing pathways for current students and graduates in their chosen careers .
ASO is supported by the School of Engineering, the Aviation Academy and the University of South Australia Students’ Association (USASA).
For further information and to join our club, please visit our USASA page. You can also contact us via email at email@example.com or visit our Facebook page to stay up to date with our activities and share anything aviation related at facebook.com/groups/asomembers
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College