Industry Friends of Low Carbon Living
The Research Node for Low Carbon Living ('the Node') has established a regular Industry Friends of Low Carbon Living Forum Series (approx. 3-4 per calendar year) to provide current and future industry partners an opportunity to engage further with the Node and connect with each other. These Forums are designed to bring organisations with major carbon challenges together with organisations with low carbon products and services.
For each Forum, a small selection of Industry Friends are invited to give a short presentation about their organisation's challenges or solutions, plus highlight any potential research opportunities that may be of interest to other organisations. This is all about networking with like-minded organisations, and exchanging ideas and business cards.
Also, at each event the Node provides a short presentation on research activities supported by industry partners to keep everyone updated with the latest research findings. Each event concludes with informal networking and drinks.
If you are interested in attending our 2019 forum series please register your interest using the form at the bottom of this page and we will let you know the details as soon as they are available.
Upcoming forum dates
Click on the dates below for further details and to register for the event.
- Thursday, 7 November 2019
The presentations from the Industry Friends of Low Carbon Living Forum Series are available below.
Click on the dates below to view the page of each event with a list of speakers and their presentations.
Join the Friends for Low Carbon Living
Complete the form below to add your details to the Node's Industry Friends contact list and we will update you on upcoming events.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College