1st Industry Friends of Low Carbon Living Forum for 2017February 01 2017
You are invited to the 1st Industry Friends of Low Carbon Living Forum for 2017
The Research Node for Low Carbon Living ('the Node') is South Australia’s premier hub for multi-disciplinary industry-driven research into all aspects of a low carbon built environment. The Node is co-funded by the University of South Australia and the CRC for Low Carbon Living, and conducts technological, social and economic research facilitating the development and utilisation of low carbon products, services, transport, buildings and precincts.
This popular forum series provides an opportunity for industry and government leaders to engage with the Node and connect with each other. It’s a way to bring organisations with carbon challenges together with organisations with low carbon solutions.
At each Forum a selection of Industry Friends present on their organisation's innovative products and services, carbon reduction achievements or challenges, and to highlight any potential collaborative research opportunities that may be of interest to other organisations. The Forum facilitates networking with like-minded organisations, and exchanging ideas with potential partners. The Node will also give a short presentation about our most recent research activities to keep everyone updated with the latest research findings. Each Forum concludes with an opportunity to network over nibbles and drinks.
Please come and join our next Industry Friends of Low Carbon Living Forum.
Date and time
Monday 27 February 2017, 4-6pm
Level 5, Hawke Building
UniSA City West campus, 55 North Terrace, Adelaide
University of South Australia
Please RSVP to ResearchNodeLCL@unisa.edu.au
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College