Discover your pathway into Information Technology, Engineering and the Environment
If you have missed the ATAR requirements or don't have the subject pre-requisites for a particular program, then one of our pathways might be your way into university.
UniSA offers a wide range of pathways into our Engineering, IT and Construction Management programs, including the STAT test, IT pathways through TAFE, and our flexible industry-focussed Associate Degrees.
Discover the various pathways into studying Information Technology.
Discover the various pathways into studying Engineering.
Discover the various pathways into studying Construction Management.
Discover the various pathways into studying Surveying.
[ View more ]
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College