Materials and Minerals Science Learning and Research HubAugust 07 2012
Advance your Science studies in a world-class Learning Hub
At the heart of UniSA's Mawson Lakes campus, a thriving centre of innovation and activity in Adelaide's northern suburbs, is the University's new $50 million Materials and Minerals Science Learning and Research Hub. The centrepiece of this hub - the Materials and Minerals (M2) Science Building sets new benchmarks for collaborative learning, research, innovation, sustainability and excellence. This building was officially opened on 6th August 2012.
Symposium I 6 Aug 2012
To celebrate the opening, we are also hosting a symposium on the topic:
Materials, Minerals and Manufacturing - what does the future hold for these industries in South Australia?
If you missed the symposium, you can watch it now please visit this site.
Opening ceremony I 6 Aug 2012
If you missed the opening ceremony, you can watch it now please visit this site.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College