Radio Frequency (RF) immunity testing
The Australain Flow Management Group are able to performance test products to RF immunity requirements.
Specification and capability
- Testing based on IEC 61000-4-20 "Testing and measurement techniques - Emissions and immunity testing in transverse electromagnetic (TEM) waveguides"
- Dimension LxWxH: 6.0 x 3.0 x 2.5m
- Maximum EUT size : 0.80 x 0.80m x 2.0m
- 10MHz to 1GHz Power Amp 33 V/m @ 80% AM or 90V/m CW
- 0.8GHz to 3.1GHz Power Amp 28 V/m @ 80% AM or 75V/m CW
- 2.5Gz to 6.0GHz Power Amp 12 V/m @ 80% AM or 30V/m CW
- Programmable frequency and stress level exposure
- Automatic switching between power amps providing 10MHz to 6GHz range
For a quotation or further information on RF immunity testing please email Chris Preece.