School of Natural and Built Environments
The School of Natural and Built Environments focuses on the unique relationships between the natural and built environments, and is a leading provider of education and research aimed at improving environmental and socio-economic sustainability.
Get out of the classroom and into the field studying one of our applied, innovative and diverse programs in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Environmental Science or Geospatial Science.
Our strong links with industry and government ensure you will gain relevant practical experience and graduate with sought-after skills and knowledge. A range of scholarships is on offer to support your studies.
We are a hub for research with our own Natural and Built Environments Research Centre as well as being involved in several national cooperative research centres. We collaborate with the Future Industries Institute.and Barbara Hardy Institute.
Discover what we have to offer you.
Read our brochure
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College