A tertiary education not only opens doors to professional careers, it improves students’ chances for a rewarding future. Having a degree improves employment prospects, and the higher your level of qualification, the greater your chances of securing employment. University study is about learning and questioning, and acquiring skills and knowledge to become an informed and productive member of the community.
At the University, we understand that meeting the financial obligations of a university education can be a challenge. To help overcome this, the University provides a broad range of scholarships to high achieving students as well as those who are most in need of financial assistance. There are also numerous prizes and awards rewarding academic excellence within the School of Information Technology & Mathematical Sciences.
The School provides significant support for postgraduate research students. This includes office space, computing resources, conference travel, and accommodation, as well as top-up scholarships.
Scholarships for Continuing Students Only
Scholarships for Commencing Students Only
School and Industry-sponsored prizes and awards
- Australian Computer Society (SA Branch) Prize - Graduate
- Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA) Prize - Graduate Diploma in Library and Information Management Prize - Graduate
- Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA) Prize - Master of Library and Information Management Prize - Graduate
- Australian Society for Operations Research Prize
- CISCO CCNP Prize - Best overall performance
- CISCO Network Fundamentals Prize – Best overall performance
- Motorola Prize in Computer and Network Security – Best overall performance
- Motorola Mobile Enterprise Prize – Best overall performance
- SA Power Networks Postgraduate ERP Prize
- SA Power Networks Undergraduate ERP Prize
- School of Mathematics and Statistics Prize - Graduate
For more information, please visit the UniSA Scholarships site.