Getting to Mawson Lakes by Train
Mawson Lakes is accessible via the Gawler and Gawler Central lines from Adelaide City. It is only 7 stops and takes approximately 20 mins or faster on an express train. When you get off the train, walk toward Metro Parade. It’s about 10 mins walk to the campus.
Visit the Adelaide Metro website for more information.
You can also get here by:
The Mawson Lakes campus is only 12km from the city.
There are a number of buses that come from the city and surrounding suburbs.
A fit and healthy option for students using the South Australia recommended bike routes.
Other useful links
Get useful links on transport in Adelaide, including journey planners, maps, and bus and train timetables.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College