From Adelaide City’s King William Street
- From King William Road, head north toward O’Connell Street
- From the end of O'Connoll street, turn right onto Main North Road
- Continue on Main North Road (Princes Highway, A1)
- Make a slight right onto Main North Road (A20)
- Turn left onto Mawson Lakes Boulevard
- Turn right at the first roundabout into the main entrance of the University of South Australia Mawson Lakes campus
Drive time: Approximately 26 mins depending on traffic.
Mawson Lakes provides car parking to students at affordable rates. Learn more about car parking on campus.
Motorcycle parking is provided on the University grounds with the display of a University parking permit.
Postgraduate student parking
Postgraduate students are eligible to apply for an unreserved parking permit on the Mawson Lakes campus.