Driving to Mawson Lakes
From Adelaide City’s King William Street
- From King William Road, head north toward O’Connell Street
- From the end of O'Connell Street, turn right onto Main North Road
- Continue on Main North Road (Princes Highway, A1)
- Make a slight right onto Main North Road (A20)
- Turn left onto Mawson Lakes Boulevard
- Turn right at the first roundabout into the main entrance of the University of South Australia Mawson Lakes campus
Drive time: Approximately 26 minutes depending on traffic.
Mawson Lakes provides car parking to students at affordable rates. Learn more about car parking on campus.
Motorcycle parking is provided on the University grounds with the display of a University parking permit.
Postgraduate student parking
Postgraduate students are eligible to apply for an unreserved parking permit on the Mawson Lakes campus.
You can also get here by:
There are a number of buses that come from the city and surrounding suburbs.
Getting to Mawson Lakes is easy as it is only a 20min train ride from the city.
A fit and healthy option for students using the South Australia recommended bike routes.
Other useful links
Get useful links on transport in Adelaide, including journey planners, maps, and bus and train timetables.