Find out about the world class research and teaching available at UniSA's Division of Information Technology, Engineering and the Environment.
IT, Engineering and the Environment
The Division of Information Technology, Engineering and the Environment (ITEE) is the University of South Australia's flourishing technology and innovation hub and a vibrant nexus for economic, industrial, social and environmental development.
The Division is recognised as a world-leader in teaching and research and has received a range of accolades for outstanding education, student and graduate satisfaction, and world-class research. The Division has over 300 full-time academic staff and more than 390 PhD students.
Our three innovative schools offer experiential learning through engagement with industry, government and the community. Our graduates are skilled professionals who can use the latest technologies intelligently to create sustainable solutions for our fast-changing world.
We are also home to several international research institutes and research centres. From our campus at Mawson Lakes, featuring state-of-the-art facilities and adjacent to the Technology Park industry research centre, we engage in cutting-edge teaching, postgraduate research training and fundamental applied research.
* QILT: Australian Graduate Survey - Graduate Destinations 2012 to 2014 Full-time Employment Indicator.
What you can study
Mawson Lakes campus
ITEE Brochure 2016
Find us on Facebook
UniSA Mawson Lakes has its own Facebook page! 'Like' us to find out about campus happenings, activities, events, programs, research and more. Join the conversation now.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College