- DCSI ONLINE SCREENING APPLICATION SYSTEM
The DCSI Screening Unit has an online process for screening in South Australia.
The first step of this process is all screening applications in South Australia must be initiated by a registered organisation which in this case, UniSA is a Requesting Organisation who will initiate an application on our students’ behalf.
Once UniSA has initiated an application for you, you will receive an email from the DCSI online system providing you with a secure login, user name and password for your own account.
As soon as you login into the system using these details, you will be asked to create your own unique password. You can then proceed to complete the application form online.
Easy online help tools are provided throughout the application process to assist you.
Other things you will need to finalise your application:
- Information on your residential history for at least 10 years
- A Credit (Visa or Master Card only) or Debit card if you are paying for your own screening
- Identity documents such as Birth Certificate, Australian Citizen certificate, Passport and Driver’s Licence to enable you to undertake a 100-Point Identification Check
You will not be required to sign your application form as you will be providing your information in a secure user-identified environment and also because the process has been initiated by UniSA.
You will, however, be required to accept a Declaration Statement before submitting your application form to secure the approval of submission of the application.
Please send an email to CHS@unisa.edu.au requesting us to initiate your access to the DCSI New Online Screening Application System
Department for Communities and Social Inclusion will:
- notify the School of Education when you have a current Criminal History Screening Clearance
- Send you a letter when you have a current Criminal History Screening clearance
The Department for Communities and Social Inclusion will not accept any applications and payments sent directly to their organisation. All applications must be completed online.
The strictest confidentiality will be maintained by DCSI with information provided during their screening and clearance process.