The Division of Education, Arts and Social Sciences is committed to research and research education, and has extensive national and international research links. It has a strong record in winning national competitive grants and in working collaboratively with employers, professional groups and industry partners. The Division's Research Office provides a range of support to assist you with developing funding strategies, preparing funding applications, working with industry partners and end users, etc. For more information please contact us.
Research Funding Coversheet
The funding coversheet is to be completed for each competitive external application led by an EASS academic.
ARC & NHMRC support
For more information on the University's Internal Funding and Development Programs, please click below.
ARC & NHMRC
For more information about steps involved and key dates regarding ARC and NHMRC funding applications please click below.
Other External Funding
Search for other external funding opportunities through Research Professional, an online platform.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College