The University of South Australia offers research degrees (Masters and Doctoral levels) in each of the schools in the Division of Education Arts and Social Sciences. Before applying, potential applicants should make an appointment to discuss their area of research interest, possible supervisors and the application process with the school’s research team.
Find out more
Art, Architecture and Design
Visual Arts, Visual Arts by Major Studio Project and Visual Communication, Architecture, Industrial Design, Interior Architecture, Design, and Design by Major Studio Project.
Communication, International Studies and Languages
Creative and Cultural Studies, Languages and Cultural Diversity, Mediated Environments, and Societal and Political Transformations.
Early childhood through to primary, secondary, adult, vocational and workplace learning.
Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
Dynamic and stimulating research environment greatly benefiting students wanting to explore contemporary social issues and solutions.
UniSA Research Degrees
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College