Research and Consultancy
Is your organisation interested in collaborating with the School of Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy?
We frequently engage with industry, government, other educational institutions and community organisations for the purpose of undertaking collaborative research, often in conjunction with one of our research centres or groups.
As well as being home to a thriving community of research academics, the School encourages research students to take part in collaborative projects.
Please get in touch with the School to discuss how you can engage with our research.
We are always happy to discuss ways in which we can engage with you or your organisation.
School of Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
St Bernards Road
Magill SA 5072
Telephone: + 618 8302 4262
Facsimile: + 618 8302 4242
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College