About the school
The School of Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy is a unique meeting place of social science disciplines, offering cross-disciplinary studies as well as accredited professional degrees.
Whether you are an undergraduate, postgraduate or doctoral student, our programs, which are enhanced by collaborative partnerships in teaching, practice and research, will prepare you for a dynamic and changing society.
The strong research credentials of our staff are a distinguishing feature of the school, and we are home to the following research concentrations:
We also offer high level consultancy services.
Read on about our programs and services and see what the school has to offer you.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College