The University of South Australia prides itself on its inclusive educational environment minimising barriers to study. We can provide a range of academic adjustments such as alternative exam arrangements as well as specialised services such as sign language interpreting, alternative format print material and adaptive equipment.
VIDEO: Disability Services at UniSA
There are a variety of pathways to university, including bridging study through UniSA College, and the STAT test entry.
SATAC applicants with disabilities can apply for special consideration as part of their entry process. The impact of your disability or medical condition can then be taken into account when University offers are made. Please note that SATAC does not provide any information to the University about your disability. For more information please contact the South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre.
Once you accept an offer to study at UniSA, you will need to contact our Access & Inclusion Service to find out about our free services and make an appointment to discuss your individual needs.
International Students with a disability who are interested in studying in Australia can find more information at this website.
Future student enquiries
Get dedicated student support.
Call 1300 UNI NOW
(08) 8302 2376
SA'n Tertiary Admissions Centre
Find out about special consideration for admission and support with your application process.
National Disability Coordination Officers
NDCOs can provide information and support to help you decide the best pathway for your study.
UniSA College provides alternative entry pathways to study at UniSA for people from all walks of life.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College