Registration & Appointments
To register for Disability Services at UniSA you need to develop an Access Plan with a Disability Adviser. Please follow the steps below.
- Obtain supporting documentation from your Treating Practitioner using the Practitioner Form. For further information about documentation required visit the Supporting Documentation webpage. If you already have recent documentation regarding your disability or ongoing medical condition you can provide this.
- Email your Treating Practitioner form or other documentation to our confidential team inbox at email@example.com or bring your documentation with you to an appointment with a Disability Adviser.
- Book an appointment with a Disability Adviser using the online booking You will need your student ID to make an appointment online. If you prefer you can also make a booking by calling Campus Central on 1300 301 703 or simply drop in to your nearest Campus Central. Appointments can be face to face or by phone.
- Attend your phone or face to face appointment and develop an agreed Access Plan with a Disability Adviser.
If you have any registration queries please contact Campus Central on 1300 301 703.
Please note: International students, please ensure you bring an English language copy of your documentation with you when you arrive onshore.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College