Disability Services OUA
Register for services
Please follow the steps below to arrange disability support at UniSA. If you have already provided current Treating Practitioner Documentation you will not need to do so again.
- Treating Practitioner Information
- Read the online information about Treating Practitioner Documentation
- Get your Documentation from your Treating Practitioner
- Online Registration Form
- Attend Phone appointment with Disability Advisor if required (as indicated in the Online Registration Form)
- Access Plan Approval
- Receive Draft Access Plan by email from Disability Service
- Confirm Access Plan agreement by return email
Once you have an Access Plan alternative exam arrangements are approved. If Special Local Invigilation or Home Invigilation is approved you will need to liaise with OUA examination services to arrange exam supervision.
Any other services agreed such as alternative format course materials will be arranged by the Disability Service. If you have any queries about support arrangements you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 656 377.