UniSA Psychology Clinic Appointment Form
The UniSA Psychology Clinic is not a Crisis Centre. If you require immediate assistance please call the Mental Health Triage Service on 131 465 or Lifeline on 131 114. These are 24 hour services.
Please note that students cannot see clients in relation to WorkCover claims, reports for Centrelink or Court Reports.
If you are unable to complete this form please call the Psychology Clinic on 8302 4875. Messages can be left on Voicemail if receptionist is unavailable.
* indicates required fields.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College