Jeffrey Smart Building
Your Library - on demand, regardless of location and device
Contact us by using:
- Ask Library / IT service point
- UniSA app
The Ask Library / IT service points are located on Levels 2 - 5, opposite the main lifts. Just pick up the phone and call us, we can video call if you would like.
You may be on a library web page and receive an invitation to chat.
You may find us popping up around campus, or you may wish to contact us through the Ask the Library chat, email or phone service.
Silent Zone - Level 6
Level 6 is now a dedicated Quiet Floor and includes a Silent Zone. The Silent Zone is located in JS6-12.
Looking for a space to do group work in the Jeffrey Smart Building?
- Try the big tables near the compactus on levels 3,4 and 5
- Book a study room via the Library website, Digital Wayfinder or UniSA student app
- Tables outside the Careers Shop on level 1
- Get some sun on the outsidetables (power and data available)
Law Students- priority access to JS6.03
The Law practice room (JS6.03) allows law students to take part in simulated court proceedings. Law students therefore have preferential access to this room.
- All floors are open 24 hours with swipe card access
- Monday-Friday: 8.00am – 12.00am (levels 1 - 6)
- Saturday and Sunday: 10.00am – 6.00pm
For more information visit the Library website.
Find out more
For all your student service enquiries
Book a room
You can book rooms if you are working on a group assignment, planning an event or hosting a meeting
Looking for a quiet place to study?
Explore the collection layout
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College