Pridham Hall Bookings
Pridham Hall has 3 dedicated Mezzanine Function Spaces available to the UniSA community. The spaces are intended for high profile UniSA events and corporate functions. It is not designed or available for general teaching use, internal meetings, training sessions or forums. Alternate campus accommodation should be sought for these purposes. Due to extensive internal demand, the Pridham Hall Function Rooms are not currently available for external hire.
Pridham Hall Function Rooms are located on Level 2 of Pridham Hall on the City West campus, Adelaide and bookings are managed by FM Assist. Due to the nature of the rooms, some event configurations may not be suitable and confirmation is at the discretion of the Campus Facilities Manager, City West Campus.
Once a room booking has been confirmed by FM Assist, a confirmation email will be sent from the FM Assist team at City West, including copies of forms to be completed.
There are 3 function rooms located in Pridham Hall which can be used as stand-alone spaces or one large space with operable dividing walls opened.
Please note, capacities below do not allow for stage, bar/coffee station and drop-down projector screens. Reduced capacity will be necessary if you plan to use a stage, bar/coffee station and all three projector screens.
Function Room 1
- Theatre style - 260
- Stand-up cocktail reception – 260
- Long Tables (25 x 6 seater tables) - 150
- Round Tables (11 x 10 seater tables) – 110
Function Room 2
- Theatre style - 24
- Stand-up cocktail reception - 24
- Long Tables (3 x 6 seater tables) - 18
- Round Tables – not available
Function Room 3
- Theatre style - 20
- Stand-up cocktail reception - 20
- Long Tables (2 x 6 seater tables) - 12
- Round Tables – not available
Please take the time to read the following requirements. These requirements must be agreed upon before booking the room.
- It is the responsibility of the person(s) booking the Pridham Hall Function Spaces to organise the room's set-up and pack-down, after hours air-conditioning, lighting and liquor licence applications via FM Assist
- It is the responsibility of the person(s) booking the Pridham Hall Function Spaces to organise all catering arrangements, including cutlery, crockery, linen, glasses, food and beverages
- It is the responsibility of the person(s) booking the Pridham Hall Function Spaces to ensure the room and its corresponding kitchen/s and foyer area are cleaned and returned to their original state immediately after use. This includes the removal of left-over food and drink
- It is the responsibility of the person(s) booking the Pridham Hall Function Spaces to organise audio-visual requirements via ISTS.Helpdesk@unisa.edu.au (please note: a lectern is available, with access to data projection/video/DVD; please DO NOT move the lectern. If it is required in another position please email the address above)
- It is the responsibility of the person(s) booking the Pridham Hall Function Spaces to contact Security to organise after-hours access to the room, the foyer entrance and the lifts.
- Round table functions - Round tables must be hired from an external hire company and associated costs are born by the user. Please Note: hiring, delivery and collection of round tables is the responsibility of the hirer. FM Assist can provide a list of preferred hirer companies if required.
No assistance or equipment is available onsite unless prior arrangements have been made.
Available Furniture and Equipment
Pridham Hall has the following items available for use in the function rooms. Availability is on first come, first served basis.
- 30 x Long Rectangular Tables on wheels. Seat 3 per side.
- 300 x function room chairs
- 3 x 1.8m x 2.4m stage modules
- 1 x speakers lectern
- Sink and Boiling/Chilled Water Tap (function rooms 1 and 2 only)
- 3 x drop-down projectors and screens (function room 1 only)
- 1 x drop-down projector and screen (function room 2 only)
- 1 x LED presentation screen (function room 3 only)
Due to excessive internal demand for the space, Pridham Hall function spaces are not currently available for external hire.
Catering and Cleaning
The Pridham Hall Commercial Kitchen, located at the eastern end of level 2, is available for catering purposes. The kitchen must be booked via FM Assist and all caterers using the kitchen must be inducted in the use of all kitchen equipment and must have completed the UniSA online contractor induction prior to commencing work in the kitchen. Users must ensure that Pridham Hall Function Spaces and surrounding facilities (kitchens, foyer etc.) are left in a clean and tidy state at the conclusion of the function. Failure to do so will result in additional cleaning costs.
Emergency Evacuation and OHS&W
Please ensure event attendees are made aware of the emergency evacuation procedures for Pridham Hall. On hearing the fire alarm the building must be evacuated immediately via the fire exists on Level 2. DO NOT use the lifts in an emergency evacuation. Please refer to the following emergency evacuation instructions and diagram should an emergency evacuation take place during your event.
The University is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy environment for staff, students, and visitors, and as such, activities or functions held on campus will be undertaken in compliance with the University's By-laws and Occupational Health Safety and Welfare procedures.
Access and Security
Security will be advised of your room booking and will ensure doors are unlocked for the time of your booking. Please contact them if you have any issues with access at your function. Security phones are located around the building.
Pridham Hall front doors lock at 9pm Monday to Friday, 4pm Saturday and 5pm Sunday. If your event is after this time, and you require the doors to be open later, please contact Security (8302 0000) to make arrangements.
Charges may be incurred for events after 7pm or on the weekend.
Any external contractors must report to security prior to accessing Pridham Hall.
Pridham Family Acknowledgement
As part of the naming rights agreement of the facility the following acknowledgements must be made for each function held within Pridham Hall
Acknowledge Pridham Hall in all speeches held in the Hall for the life of the Hall with the sentence below
“We acknowledge the generosity of alumnus Andrew Pridham, benefactor of Pridham Hall.”
Acknowledge the Hall in all event marketing collateral, digital and print, in relation to any event held in the Hall.
Acknowledge Pridham Hall by name in all media releases produced by the University.
For questions relating to Pridham Family acknowledgements, please contact DevelopmentUniSA@unisa.edu.au
All Pridham Hall enquiries should be directed to FM Assist on 8302 0555 or via email@example.com
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College