Yungondi Building Refurbishment
Sunday 20 August dates the official opening of the newly refurbished first level of the Yungondi Building.
This sophisticated space will serve as the front-door for the University’s City West Campus. This exciting redevelopment in the heart of Adelaide’s West End will complement the emerging health and innovation precinct, providing a vibrant hub for business students, alumni, industry partners and the wider business community.
North Terrace view - Image courtesy of MPH Architects
This $5 million dollar project offers an array of impressive corporate features including:
- Flexible, next-generation learning and executive education spaces, including the executive education Enterprise Suite, meeting rooms, and videoconferencing facilities.
- The State’s first simulated financial trading room, enabling engagement with global derivatives trading industry through market simulation programs. The trading room is sponsored by global leader in innovative technologies for the financial sector, Iress, in an exciting new partnership for UniSA, and is named the Iress Trading Room.
- The Business Student Hub which will provide a one-stop shop for students, from first year through to graduation, supporting students to maximise their UniSA experience and graduate outcomes.
- Students, industry and government partners can also conveniently access career, alumni, mentor, and internship services through the Careers and Engagement hub.
- Corporate lounge, walk-up PCs, networking and collaboration amenities.
- Level 1 Yungondi will also house UniSA’s 5-star MBA with a MBA & Executive Education hub.
Atrium perspective - Image courtesy of MPH Architects
The Yungondi Building will also become home to the Centre for Business Growth, which unlocks the growth potential of Australia’s small and medium enterprises, and the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science, which grows global brands through evidence-based marketing.
Read our media release for further information.