Food operators at Magill
Since I Met Harry
A reactive cafe culminated from times of resourceful foods and local service. St. Raphael's a loved folk hero of the university scene already bringing with it a sense of understanding for all things student life and wellbeing.
Since I Met Harry will be serving up grab n’ go and made to order breakfast and lunchtime favourites which include variations between healthy salads, specialty pasta dishes, vegan & gluten free options, and more. All of this plus a fun drinks list which includes traditional sodas, specialty locally roasted coffee, tea, juices and smoothies. Not to mention a couple of local alcoholic numbers as an added bonus!
Who knows you might even get to meet harry?
For catering contact email email@example.com or call 0401 555 995.
Each campus also features the Co-Op, your on campus shop that offers a diverse product range including textbooks, stationery, gifts, uni apparel and more. Learn more
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College