Food operators at Magill
Since I Met Harry
A reactive cafe culminated from times of resourceful foods and local service. St. Raphael's a loved folk hero of the university scene already bringing with it a sense of understanding for all things student life and wellbeing.
Since I Met Harry will be serving up grab n’ go and made to order breakfast and lunchtime favourites which include variations between healthy salads, specialty pasta dishes, vegan & gluten free options, and more. All of this plus a fun drinks list which includes traditional sodas, specialty locally roasted coffee, tea, juices and smoothies. Not to mention a couple of local alcoholic numbers as an added bonus!
Who knows you might even get to meet harry?
For catering contact email email@example.com or call 0401 555 995.
Phat Buddha Rolls
Phat Buddha Rolls’ foundations have grown from being of Adelaide’s original food trucks, serving its delicious Cambodian dishes for years. With its 24 hour marinated meats, traditional herbs and zesty sauces, the menu at Phat Buddha Rolls will overcome your cravings. In addition to the traditional dishes, sample from the extensive menu that includes vegetarian options, spring rolls, noodle salad bowls, burgers and more.
For catering contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get to know Phat Buddha Rolls
Our hero healthy dish
Noodle salad (BBQ chicken or lemongrass beef) served with an Asian salad (zucchini, carrot and lentils with crushed peanuts).
Our tips for healthy eating
Eat your veggies before eating meat or protein, eat everything in moderation and try to eat 3 cups of vegetables per day.
We deliver a healthy food menu by…
Offering a variety of healthy options – cold rolls (tofu, chicken and prawn) and traditional Cambodian dishes.
Dietary requirements we cater to…
Gluten intolerant, vegans and vegetarians.
Each campus also features the Co-Op, your on campus shop that offers a diverse product range including textbooks, stationery, gifts, uni apparel and more. Learn more
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College