Eat, Shop and Relax at UniSA
We have had a major facelift recently with new facilities such as Mount Gambier New Learning Centre, student lounges, refurbished gym and sporting facilities and more. All have improved campus vibrancy and our learning and working environment.
This was only the beginning. A range of new food operators, refurbished campus shops, social space upgrades and café-style dining facilities at all metropolitan campuses are now available.
New food vendors are now open however please bear with the operators as they have had little time to set up, as spaces are still being finalised. As such initially businesses will be operating with a reduced menu as they complete move in.
What you can expect
City West campus
- Upgraded internal seating and the introduction of café-style outdoor seating with shade at the Jeffrey Smart Building
- Refurbished internal and outdoor seating facilities in the Kaurna Building
- The Barbara Hanrahan Building will see a full café refurbishment, upgrade to the campus shop (The Co-Op), walkway areas and outdoor café-style seating near the Student Lounge
- Outdoor space between the Student Lounge and Barbara Hanrahan Building will be upgraded with greener and more inviting seating areas
- New food and café operators
Visit the food at City West webpage for a full list of food vendors.
City East campus
Building A will be getting a makeover with:
- New student lounge and kitchen (late-March)
- Upgraded internal and outdoor seating
- New landscaping to add vibrancy and more greenery
- New café offerings and upgraded eating areas (Opening on Wednesday 21 February)
- Campus shop (The Co-Op) upgrade and relocation (Opening on Wednesday 21 February)
Visit the food at City East webpage for a full list of food vendors.
A whole new look for Magill’s Building A:
- New café offerings and upgraded eating areas
- Campus shop (The Co-Op) upgrade and relocations
- Student lounge
- Upgraded outdoor dining area
Visit the food at Magill webpage for a full list of food vendors.
Mawson Lakes campus
Building MM and Building A will both be transformed:
- Refurbished café, outdoor dining area and improved social spaces in Building MM
- New student lounge with kitchen
- Upgraded campus shop (The Co-Op) with more offerings
- New café-style spaces and food and drink offerings
Visit the food at Mawson Lakes webpage for a full list of food vendors.
There is also a new food vendor on our Whyalla Campus. Find out more.
How did we decide on food vendors and design
We started with research – our seating space designs and food selection are based on discussions with staff and students, analysis of the South Australian food scene and review of unijam feedback.
We want to provide an environment that you are comfortable in – so our design will emulate your favourite Friday afternoon coffee bar, Saturday lunch eatery and Sunday brunch spot.