Campus Security is responsible for the safe evacuation of all persons on campus in case of an emergency.
We encourage all staff, students, contractors, and visitors to make themselves aware of the Emergency Evacuation Procedures.
In case of emergency and in the interest of public safety, it is important to follow any directions given to you by a Building Evacuation Warden and or Security Officer.
For people with impaired mobility
The University has additional procedures in place for the non-emergency evacuation of people with mobility disabilities during power or lift failures. Download them here (PDF 27Kb).
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College