Six Sigma Statistical Fundamentals
Six Sigma is acknowledged as one of the most powerful methodologies available to enhance enterprise performance. However the statistical techniques can be a barrier to its use for those who do not have a mathematical background or who have not used their maths skills for some time.
The Six Sigma Statistical Fundamentals course is designed to provide a two day introduction and basic understanding of Six Sigma statistical methods as a strong foundation for a smooth transition to further study into Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt. The focus of this course is to provide a theoretical grounding and application methods through the use of class room simulation and applied examples. This course also provides a valuable insight to those who want to understand and demystify the terminology, application and basics of Six Sigma methods.
Attendance is offered at $1,150 GST exempt per person for the two day program, with a 10% discount to UniSA students and graduates.
Six Sigma Statistical Fundamentals information
Enterprise specific in-house training
Contact us to discuss our special corporate rates for customised training to suit your organisation's culture, business sector and improvement strategy.
Contact Sandra Walker +61 8 8302 0801 Sandra.Walker@unisa.edu.au
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College