Partnerships and programs
The Strategic Partnerships unit works with a broad range of organisations, across many industry sectors. Some examples include:
Strategic Partnerships has a long standing relationship with the South Australia Police, having developed a senior management program for the organisation's future Superintendents, which equates to a Graduate Certificate in Business Administration.
Strategic Partnerships has a range of key connections within the finance sector. These include:
- an arrangement with the Australasian Mutuals Institute (AMInstitute) to deliver an industry based MBA program for members as well as a range of industry based education programs as required.
- HomeStart Finance, which is a long term relationship dating back to 1995 covering industry based education for the organisations employees. The recently retired CEO of this organisation has been involved in various UniSA Boards and Advisory groups over the years, and was one of the first employees to complete the industry based MBA program delivered onsite.
Strategic Partnerships has educated more than 650 senior defence personnel. These personnel have included senior staff across the Air Force, Army, Navy and Defence Support Organisations.
The unit is currently working with the Australian Submarine Corporation, which is Australia's largest specialised defence shipbuilding organisation, with naval design and engineering resources unparalleled within Australia's defence industry.
Strategic Partnerships has a broad range of key connections within the manufacturing sector having delivered industry based education to many large national and international organisations over the years. Some of these manufacturers have included - Futuris Automotive Australia, Mitsubishi Motors Australia, Inghams Enterprises, Philmac Pty Ltd, Codan Ltd, Clipsal Australia, Hirotec Australia, Carl Ziess Vision, Samvardhana Motherson Reflectec (previously Viso Corp), BSTG Australia, Australian Arrow Pty Ltd, and Seeley International.
Strategic Partnerships works closely with a range of key Government Departments including PIRSA, Department for Manufacturing, Innovation, Trade, Resources and Energy, Department of Treasury and Finance to develop and deliver industry/government based education programs to key industry sectors and government departments. More recently work has extended interstate with the Tasmanian Government commissioning industry based consulting and education work.
Other key organisations we have or are working with include Treasury Wines Estates, NAB, Australian Aerospace, TAFE SA and Victoria, SANTOS, Workskill Inc, Local Government Councils (metropolitan and regional), the Metropolitan Fire Service, Internode and Red Cross.
University degree programs offered to management and executive groups from a number of these organisations include:
- Master of Business Administration - MBA
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Master of Management
University Lean Management and Six Sigma Programs undertaken by management and executive groups from a number of these organisations include:
- Lean Senior Management Briefing
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Certificate Training
- Lean Workshops
- Lean Sundowners
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Six Sigma Executive Overview
A number of managers from these organisations have also completed our Leadership Development program.
For more information, contact Sandra Walker +61 8 8302 0801 email@example.com
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College