Lean and Continuous Improvement Alumni Network
On completion of one of UniSA’s Lean, Continuous Improvement or Six Sigma courses or workshops, you will be invited to join the Lean Alumni Network group.
This Alumni group provides an opportunity to hear about the experiences of others undertaking their improvement journeys and lessons learnt along the way and keep updated with the latest in lean research developments. You will also be kept in touch with upcoming Lean courses and events, including the complimentary Lean Sundowner awareness sessions.
The Alumni also keeps you linked to a network of people engaged in lean implementations and process improvements so that you have support on hand from others if needed.
The next complimentary UniSA Alumni Network Session for 2018 (dates to be confirmed).
"How Inghams Enterprises achieved real $ savings and sustainable improvements through Lean"
Rodney Thomas, National Lean Facilitator, Inghams Enterprises
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College