UniSA's Strategic Partnerships staff have both industry and academic backgrounds. This mix of experience assists us in understanding industry issues so we can develop relevant programs to meet the strategic goals of your organisation now and into the future.
The Strategic Partnerships unit emphasises:
- Applied learning projects that are relevant to the organisation and students, and using projects as an impetus for change within organisations.
- A non-threatening academic environment assisting participants to undertake study, which benefits the organisation in regards to employee outcomes and the students in relation to future career development.
- The selection of professional educators, who deliver contemporary leadership/management theory, integrated with practical application relevant to the industry context.
To find out more, contact Sandra Walker +61 8 8302 0801 Sandra.Walker@unisa.edu.au
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College