If you are looking to recruit some of the best talent in South Australia, UniSA Career Services will work with your business to ensure you get the right candidate. Whether you are looking for recent graduates or working with students who are still studying, the Careers team offer a range of services to suit your needs.
Careers Services staff can assist you with:
- Advertising jobs, career opportunities, volunteering for a Not for Profit through the University's free online jobs board UniSA CareerHub.
- Discussing your ideas about how your industry might develop a greater partnership with UniSA and our students.
- Facilitating an Employer Presentation to deliver to students on-campus, increasing your organisation’s profile, providing awareness of recruitment processes or work placements or additionally informing students regarding a specific 'topic of interest' relevant to your professional association or industry.
- Becoming involved in our annual Careers Expo.
- Direct email sent each Friday to all enrolled students, by school discipline
UniSA Career Services also work with industry to meet professional expectations and produce graduates equipped with the qualities to succeed in the workplace.
We value the interaction between industry and our students, and acknowledge that opportunities for students to apply their studies through workplace experience makes a significant difference to our education and employability of our graduates. Should you wish to discuss any of the above or tailor a request to your individual needs, please feel free to contact us.
General enquiries +61 8 8302 7860