Adelaide Thinkers in Residence public lecture
With Professor Andrew Fearne
Tuesday 28 October 2008
Co-presented by Adelaide Thinkers in Residence and The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre at UniSA
Audio transcript (unedited) mp3 format 26.7 MB
Copy of powerpoint presentation (pdf format)
Written transcript (unedited) (pdf format)
Professor Andrew Fearne will explore the complex relationships in South Australia's food and wine industries. Are we heading for extinction, or can we evolve for future success?
Professor Fearne is internationally recognised as a leader in consumer behaviour and value chain management - the coordination of everything in a supply chain 'from the paddock to the plate'.
Additional information on the Adelaide Thinkers in Residence program with Andrew Fearne may be found on the Thinkers web site.
While the views presented by speakers within the Hawke Centre public program are their own and are not necessarily those of either the University of South Australia or The Hawke Centre, they are presented in the interest of open debate and discussion in the community and reflect our themes of: strengthening our democracy – valuing our cultural diversity – and building our future.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College