Our Privacy Statement
The Hawke Centre manages and uses information with responsibility and respect for privacy. The following privacy statement has been developed to guide how we collect and manage any personal contact information you may give us, and to advise you how this information might be used.
The Hawke Centre maintains a mailing list to advise you of our activities and of forthcoming events. This mailing list will not be disclosed to other parties.
We will only record your email address if you send us a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. We will not disclose your email address to other parties without your consent.
Where we have an online form to collect personal information for the purposes of registering for an event we will not disclose this information to other parties without your consent. Your contact details will only be added to our mailing list if you give your consent on the form. All online registration forms will have a telephone contact for further information as an alternative to registering online.
If you no longer wish to be on our mailing list please let us know and your details will be removed.
When visiting the Hawke Centre's website, the University of South Australia (the service provider) makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes - ip address, the user's top level domain name (eg .com .gov. au, etc), the date and time of the visit to the site, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous site visited and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College