Livestream State Memorial Service
FRIDAY 14 JUNE, 10.30AM - 12.30PM
THE BOB HAWKE PRIME MINISTERIAL CENTRE'S
KERRY PACKER CIVIC GALLERY
Kerry Packer Civic Gallery - Level 3, Hawke Building, UniSA City West campus, 55 North Terrace, Adelaide, MAP
Presented by The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre, University of South Australia
The Honourable John Hill, Deputy Chancellor, University of South Australia and Jacinta Thompson, Executive Director, The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre, invite you to watch a livestream of the State Memorial Service for The Honourable Robert James Lee Hawke AC, GCL, former Prime Minister of Australia, on Friday 14 June, from 10.30am in the Hawke Centre’s Kerry Packer Civic Gallery. The livestream will begin at 11am until approximately 12.30pm.
A light morning tea will be provided - and visitors are welcome to attend at any time during the livestream. The event will be hosted by The Honourable John Hill.
A Memorial Book is available for people to sign in the Kerry Packer Civic Gallery, alongside the exhibition Advancing Australia Fair – Bob Hawke and his Government 1983 – 1991, as well as materials from The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Library and memorabilia relating to Mr Hawke’s life and career.
Bob is sure to be remembered as a 'man of the people' - and we urge you all to share your special memories of him.
For those unable to visit the Gallery, living interstate or overseas, please email the Hawke Centre with your message to be included in the Memorial Book.
For catering purposes, please RSVP HERE to confirm your attendance.
Image Credit: Randy Larcombe
While the views presented by speakers within The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre public program are their own and are not necessarily those of either the University of South Australia or The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre, they are presented in the interest of open debate and discussion in the community and reflect our themes of: Strengthening our Democracy - Valuing our Diversity - Building our Future.
The copying and reproduction of any transcripts within The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre public program is strictly forbidden without prior arrangements.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College