KERRY PACKER CIVIC GALLERY, HAWKE BUILDING - LEVEL 3, UNISA CITY WEST CAMPUS
FASHION PARADE: FESHENE
Feshene, co-presented by The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre and African Print Label - Rosèe, showcases Australian based African Print Collections from emerging and established designers as part of Sanaa: A Better World Through Creativity, multi-arts creative platform.
This colourful reveal of the latest African print designs is brought to you live on the runway by the Miss Africa South Australia 2018 models.
An evening of fashion, live music, the chance to view the Sanaa Exhibition and to meet the visiting international Sanaa artists. Food and drinks available, as well as the opportunity to purchase any of the designs modelled from the fashion runway.
Presented by The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre and Sanaa Ink. and African Print Label - Rosèe
While the views presented by speakers within the Hawke Centre public program are their own and are not necessarily those of either the University of South Australia or The Hawke Centre, they are presented in the interest of open debate and discussion in the community and reflect our themes of: Strengthening our Democracy -Valuing our Diversity - and Building our Future.
The copying and reproduction of any transcripts within the Hawke Centre public program is strictly forbidden without prior arrangements.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College